Kinematic Business Management Sdn Bhd provides a wide variety of excellent services, including assurance, internal auditing, accounting, taxation, financial, corporate secretarial and advisory services. Each one of these services are backed by highly trained full time staff and incorporate, wherever possible, the latest technical developments in the profession.
This is the core of our expertise. We offer a comprehensive range of accounting services, which include:
- Financial accounting on monthly, quarterly or yearly basis
- Set up accounting system
- Detailed management accounting and analysis which include profit and loss accounts by business units/products/services/projects and cash flow forecasts
- Cost analysis of products & services, comparison of actual to budget, and sensitivity analysis
- Payroll services
- Special assignments like bank reconciliation, AP reconciliation, AR reconciliation
- General accounting advisory
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
At KBM, your business is our focus. Our dedicated team of GST experts can help you by provide the solution based on your unique business needs, whilst minimizing impacts and interruptions to your day-to- day operations. We provide the following services:
- Application of GST registration
- Review and e-filing of GST returns
- Provide GST advice on pre and post implementation
- Provide GST advice on compliance process
We believe that the annual audit service is more than just a legal requirement. It is our policy to ensure that the latest skills and technique of auditing are applied to all audit assignments.
Our audit service includes the following:
- Examination of the financial statements for the purpose of expressing our opinion on the financial statements prepared for Statutory purposes.
- Counseling on accounting and financial reporting issues both as to matters which we will raise and as to questions posed by the clients
Our internal audit service is designed to give assurance that there are sufficient internal controls in place to mitigate the risk associated with the organisation. Our approach remains risk-based. This means we will get rapidly to the heart of the issues that affect the organisation. We also focus on clients’ system and internal controls in order to identify controls that are effective and relevant.
In relation to taxation services, we provide advisory, planning and consultancy services, prepare and submit income tax returns and represent clients both before the Inland Revenue Board and the Appeal Commissioners. All these require detailed knowledge of the clients’ affairs for the clients to achieve the maximum benefits allowed by law.
We act as company secretaries and maintain the statutory records required to be kept by client companies under the Companies Act. We assist in the incorporation or acquisition of companies and also provide services of nominee directors and share registrars for public listed companies.
To assist our client, we are able to provide clients with assistance in the following areas:
- Assistance for companies wishing to restructure with a view to mergers or acquisition of companies
- Assistance for companies wishing to obtain stock exchange listing
- Preparation of project feasibility studies
- Preparation of project papers in connection with application for banking facilities
- Designing and implementation of accounting system
- Assistance in project and cash flow forecasting
- Business and share valuation report
- Receivership and liquidations